Heritage Community Foundation provides grants for various non-profit organizations.
Heritage Community Foundation’s mission is … To serve a vital role as an enabler of good works. To encourage individuals, organizations, and companies to fund community activities in our service area where our donors live and work. And to provide and disburse funding to non-profit organizations throughout our community.
Be sure to check our guidelines, deadlines, and submission requirements before applying.
General Criteria and Limitations:
- Qualifying tax-exempt organizations are eligible to apply for funding.
- Applicants may be required to submit additional information.
- Applicants that have previously received funds must be in good standing with respect to any required status reports or other conditions imposed before submitting a new proposal.
After You Apply:
- Applicants will receive an email acknowledging receipt of their application. If considered, applicants may be required to come in for an interview.
- If a grant is approved, the grantee may be required to sign and return a grant agreement prior to receiving funds.
- Progress reports and completion reports may also be required for approved grants.
- Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or at 770-478-8881.